Jump to navigation Jump to search
Szoltys1990 (born in July 16, 1990 in Bytom), the Polish User of Wikipedia from Świętochłowice.
- e-mail: email@example.com
- Website with more than 220 counterparts of word "sugar" in different languages.
Mostly in Polish Wikipedia:
- 1.Biographies of skijumpers, leigh atletics, footballers, TV-presenters, politicals and more.
- 2.Firms like Atomic, Nutella and Fabud.
- 3.The neighbour-hoods of Silesian cities, like Bytków, Bańgów and Łagiewniki.
- 4.Cities and villages, like Lubecko.
- 5.Biometrical passport.
- 6.KO System (Four Hills Tournament)
Behind the editions in Polish Wikipedia, I edited many pages in English, German and Norwegian Wikipedia.